Saturday 23 June 2012

Feed me

I'm beginning to discover what happens when you don't eat and I really don't recommend you do the same. I have unintentionally not eaten properly for 24 hours. No time for breakfast because of an early start at music centre and last night dinner consisted of cheese and biscuits which is not my favourite thing so my stomach is empty. This I don't mind for a short while before a meal, it just makes you enjoy it all the more, but after waking up starving and not then eating for almost five hours, it begins to be rather uncomfortable. I believe that our stomachs might just have developed conscious thought, enough that they can be bored. When they become bored because they have nothing to digest they decide to digest themself leaving whoever is in possesion of said stomach with an empty nawing making their hunger all the worse. Not fun. I have to say whatever is my lunch today will be best lunch I have had in a while so cook extra because there is no doubt I will have seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment